This truck is a beast. Its a 2020 which the owner takes exceptional care of. Having said that, from winter months of snow brushes, weekly washes with mitts etc, we could see some fine scratching in the black paint all over the truck. Heavy scratching on the hood where most of the aggressive snow brushing happens because it’s so high and hard to reach. The truck need a full multi-grit sand on the hood to reduce/eliminate the scratching, entire truck had a heavy, medium and fine cut polish to really make it pop, and pop is what is did! Looked amazing, shiny and glossy.
- Decontamination wash – This service includes the full exterior, door jambs, exhaust, wheels, and wheel wells.
- Iron fallout scrub – Iron particles (brake dust), A standard wash will not remove these bonded contaminants. A combination of chemicals are key for safe removal.
- Clay block – Clay the paint surface to level out and remove any remaining impurities.
- Paint correction- Heavy cut polish to really dig out the scratches, Medium cut to help reduce the swirls, finished with a fine cut to enhance the shine.
- Alcohol panel wipe prep. This final wipe is to remove all remaining residues and ensures the paint is at its cleanest state prior to coating.
- Gtechniq 5 year ceramic application
- Vehicle walk around and final inspection.
- Cure time indoors for 12 hours.