Bring on Summer! Beautiful 2007 Formula 240. Required a medium cut polish flowed by a fine cut to really enhance the shine inside and out. Acid wash the hull and transom was a necessity to remove some yellow staining.
- Full interior detail, polish and ceramic
- Acid wash to remove any contaminants clinging to the surface including yellowing at the waterline and hull/transom area.
- Sand out larger scratching in stages and polish to shine
- Medium cut compound and polish followed by a fine cut to bring up the shine.
- Alcohol wash to remove leftover polishing residue
- Ceramic Application – Lock the shine in with a 3 year GTECHNIQ Ceramic coating