Here’s an older Cutter that needed some serious attention. So many amazing before and after pictures telling the story of how fantastic it looks today! It has a brand new ultimate shine, stripes, license numbers and multiple scratches/gouges removed.
- Gel Correction Process
- Acid wash to remove any contaminants on the gels surface
- Stripe and adhesion removal – stripes were broken and baked into the gels surface
- Sand several gouges/scratches using multiple grits of paper to minimize/remove
- Heavy cut compound and polish to bring up the shine.
- Alcohol wash to remove leftover polishing residue
- Stripe package – Add new matching stripes / numbers on both sides.
- Finished with wax