High gloss ceramic refresh to boost and protect the coating. Supra Armor glass coating to strengthen, reduce glare while adding super water repellency and ease of clean. Rim ceramic to protect against the summer environmental fallout including brake dust or iron particles. This car has massive brakes that throw a ton of brake dust on the rims and ceramic surface.
- Decontamination wash – This service includes the full exterior, door jambs, exhaust, wheels, and wheel wells.
- Clay block – Clay the ceramic surface to level out and remove any impurities such as break dust sitting on the ceramic
- Supra Clear Armor windshield and glass coating added to strengthen, repel water and reduce glare.
- Rim decontamination & degreaser to remove all chemicals and environmental contaminants.
- Rim ceramic applied
- Ceramic booster added to refresh the existing ceramic. This should be completed every six months (spring and fall is a good rule of thumb)